CERTIFIED TRANSLATIONS – APPLICATION RANGE
In the following cases an authority may require certified translations of your documents, which Germany Translation Service will be happy to provide:
- Marriage abroad between Germans
- Immigration or long stay visa applications
- Application for naturalization
- Immigration to an English-speaking country with visa requirements
- Admission to university education (certified translations of school certificates, vocational training certificates, university certificates)
- Employment (certified translations of vocational training certificates,university certificates)
- Lawsuits, e.g. legal issues involving issues abroad
- Insured events, i.e. police, accident or medical reports
- Pension and superannuation matters (certified translations of employment records and statements of earnings abroad)
- Founding of foreign companies and subsidiaries in Germany or abroad
- Powers of attorney
- Agreements for recognition by authorities in Germany or in English-speaking countries
Before placing your translation order, please always check with your authority how your documents have to be presented, i.e. contents and certification, e.g. if official authentication or legalization is required.
Please also check how your translations need to be certified. Our translators can certify the translations according to the requirements of the authorities, but not the documents presented to us for translation.