- Please ensure your documents are legible when scanning and emailing them. If you are unable to submit them in scanned format, you are most welcome to do so by fax or by mail.
- We will provide a firm quotation for a translation by email immediately upon
receipt of the documents.
- Once we have received your written acceptance of our quotation, we will send an invoice by email.
- In order to issue certified translations for the German authorities, we need sight of the original documents or certified copies, which we kindly request you to mail immediately to us after placing the translation order.
- Authorities in English-speaking countries may have different regulations regarding certified translations.
- Originals or certified copies are always sent back by registered mail, together with the certified translations.